About TAA Solutions
TAA Solutions is run by a dedicated team of professionals who have been involved in the training and information, communication and technology (ICT) industry for more than fifteen years. Having worked for both local and global training organisations, we foster an innovative approach to training and learning. Our team hold specialist expertise in Microsoft and other vendors and providing marketing, communication and event management support to those partners.
World Class IT Series & Training Events
Our World Class IT Series is 'real world' professionals delivering 'real time', professional and practical learning opportunities to the IT industry in Australia.
TAA Solutions provides an innovative approach to training with a focus on industry best practice - delivered by the industry's most valued professionals. Our training courses allow you the opportunity to 'get inside the heads' of international and national experts in their field.
We recognise that you have a choice in training providers, so here's why we think you'll love what we offer:
- Our courses are presented by leading industry experts, who rank among the most respected leaders in their field.
- Our instructors are professional, polished presenters, who are also highly experienced practitioners.
- Our courses deliver 'real world' learning and tangible implementation practices.
- Our courses are presented in a variety of ways that offer unique learning experiences.
- Our courses are delivered as fully instructor-led and incorporate hands-on labs to reinforce the concepts introduced.
- Our events give you practical and easily implementable tool kits to take away.
Specialists in Workplace Training and Assessment
Providing training, assessment and analysis solutions to industry through the delivery of nationally accredited and customised training. We provide training across a range of management, leadership and Microsoft applications training.
TAA Solutions specialises in Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and the Diploma of Training and Assessment.
On-site customised delivery.
Partner and Business Development Services
Helping IT professionals navigate the maze of their training business opportunities that await them is what we do.
Marketing and communications services.
Training and events logistics
Profiling you to the Australian IT audience and relevant stakeholders