Ryan O’Shea has over 18 years experience in Chartered accounting in a range of firms, from suburban firms, mid-tier firms, and most recently with a start-up firm aligned to complimentary service providers. As a result, he has extensive experience dealing with business ranging from sole traders to ASX listed, but also understands the importance of providing genuine solutions to his clients to help them grow from sole traders, to multi-employers, to planning the exit from the business. Every business starts off with an idea and one employee. Every business is exited at some stage. The ability to provide “cradle to the grave” business advice is what makes his experiences unique. His time has been spent between business services/taxation and audit, so he is familiar with both how the numbers “get into the books” and what they mean, whilst ensuring that what is in there is accurate and reliable.
This multi-disciplinary background naturally leads into an in-depth understanding of software packages and add-ons, so we can work with you to tailor your record keeping to produce near-real time information regardless of your business size.
Ryan’s interest areas include:
- Systems and business processes
- Budgeting and cash forecasting
- Business growth strategies
- Management reporting and strategic planning
- Business Structuring (for asset protection and tax minimisation)
- Succession planning
- Superannuation and SMSF’s
- Registered Tax Agent (07417002)
- Registered Company Auditor (332618)
- Registered SMSF Auditor (100017105)
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand
- Approve Trust Account Examiner (Legal Institute of Victoria)
Let’s get in touch.
We don’t really want to be seen as an accounting firm, but a true business partner to our clients – someone who is there to give advice, help through the good times and the bad times, and helps you to sleep well at night. That’s our vision.